Price: AED 20000.00Enrol Now
For anyone wishing to begin a career in teaching or training, this course is a great option. This course will also fulfil your needs if you are already employed in the field of education and want to expand your knowledge and earn a recognised teaching credential.
● Course duration: 360 Guided Learning Hours (1,200 TQT)
● Access to the course: 10 - 12 months
● Start date: Please get in touch with TWI supports team for up to date information
● Application deadline: Please get in touch with TWI supports team for up to date information
● Mode of delivery: Classroom / Blended.
● Tuition fees: AED 20,000 (plus AED 1500 registration fee)
You can expect to gain specialised knowledge and skills in education and training on this Diploma in Education and Training (Level 5) programme, improving your career possibilities in this exciting field.
While acquiring real-world classroom experience, you'll develop a comprehensive grasp of teaching and education.
This internationally renowned instruction and education will provide access to employment options and further opportunities for professional growth. The opportunity to apply your learning in a classroom setting will be provided through the practical teaching sessions, which will involve a number of lessons that will be watched by our knowledgeable academic staff. Along with the theory-based input, these observed lessons, which are a critical component of the course assessment, will give you the confidence you need to succeed in your future teaching or training position.
Everyone enrolling in the Diploma in Education and Training (Level 5) programme must fulfil the practice criteria, which include the qualification's observed and assessed requirements.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to speak with our admissions staff in more detail about our admittance requirements.
● Registration Fee: There is a one-time fee of AED 1500.
● Tuition Fee: AED 20,000
● Discounts: Meritorious Scholarships and discounts are available
● Payment Methods: At The Woolwich Institute, Dubai we appreciate any of the following payment methods - Credit or debit card, Bank transfer and other payment gateways
● Included in the Fee: All course materials, personal tutor support, portal access, assignment marking and feedback and upon completion of the course, career support - including CV workshops.
1. Developing Teaching, Learning and Assessment in Education and Training (20 credits)
2. Teaching, Learning and Assessment in Education and Training (20 credits)
3. Theories, Principles and Models in Education and Training (20 credits)
4. Wider Professional Practice and Development in Education and Training (15 credits)
5. Action Learning to support Development of Subject Specific Pedagogy (15 credits)
6. Action Research (15 credits)
Optional Units choice of one of the following:
1. Effective Partnership working in the learning and teaching context (15 credits)
2. Teaching in a Specialist area (15 credits)
Subject to batch size and lecturer availability.
This course help students who wish to embark on, or advance in, a career involving teaching, this course is also suited to students who wish to progress in teaching profession.
On completion of this course, successful students will have the necessary credits they need to apply as a teacher in various schools in the UAE.