International Mobility Programme - IMP
The idea behind the International Mobility Programme is to provide global exposure to students in this age of digitisation and globalisation. Providing short term courses which consist of internships, workshops, and industrial visits to various Corporate Houses in Dubai -TWI aims to present students with a balanced experience, inclusive of a variety of activities. Dubai is one of the world's leading countries for Financial Institutions, Multinational Companies, Global and State Art Corporate Culture, and Cutting Edge Business Practices. As such, studying in Dubai leads to an enhanced level of confidence amongst students - as well as increased opportunity. Being one of the hubs of the world, Dubai currently offers excellent opportunities in both the corporate and entertainment sectors.
Benefits of IMP for Students :
- Learners receive global exposure from various local and multinational companies with businesses such as FMCG, trading and financial institutions.
- They are provided with the opportunity to explore international markets.
- At the end of their internship, they will receive certificates from world-renowned companies.
- An opportunity for them to meet new people, integrate with new cultures, and experience global and state of the art corporate environments, as well as cutting edge business practices.
- Workshops to enhance interpersonal skills
- Discover your personality type and develop an optimistic outlook
- Self Confidence
- Improve your Leadership and Team skills
- Overcoming Fear and Self Assessment
- Public Speaking and Mannerisms